The Disk Space Report extension checks the free disk space on your site and sends you an email alert before your site crashes due to a full hard drive.
OverviewBack to top
Don't let your Mageto 2 site run out of disk space! This disk space report extension scans through the available free space on your site's hard drive, and sends you an email if your site is close to running out of space.
The reason we built this extension? We've seen way too many sites come to a crashing halt - often due to a rogue log file - when the site runs out of space. Running out of disk space may mean that your database could be corrupted as well, leading to an expensive repair, lost data, and a non-functioning site.
How the Disk Space Report extension works:
- The Disk Space Report checks the free disk space for your site, and will send you an email if you're getting close to filling up.
- Within the admin, you're able to set how often you want the disk space report to scan your system.
- This can be set from every fifteen minutes to once a day, once a week or once a month. (We recommend at at least once per day.)
- You can set a threshold for when it will send: Always send a report, or only send an email when the drive is above 60%, 65%, 70%, 65%, 80%, 85%, 90%, 95% or 99%
You must have the Magento cron installed for this to work properly, and your server will also need a system like sendmail installed on the server.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
This free Magento 2 extension monitors the disk space for your Magento 2 site. You can set the system to email you if disk space usage exceeds a specific amount, so that you can be proactive and not run out of disk space. Tested on Magento 2.0 and Magento 2.1 Community and Enterprise.