OverviewBack to top
Unlock the power of your customer data. Create a unique customer experience and increase your sales with Custobar, a Customer Data and Marketing Automation Platform for omnichannel & online businesses.
With this integration, you can automatically synchronize your customers, products and sales data from your Magento eCommerce platform to Custobar in real-time.
Account and Pricing
To use this extension an additional Custobar account is required, and additional fees apply. The account is not created during extension installation. To create a Custobar account and start a free 30-day trial, please visit the signup page. For more details on the fees, please visit the pricing page.
- Collect and combine customer data from any source into Custobar, a Customer Data and Marketing Automation Platform.
- Segment customers and find audiences that are significant to your business, like most valuable customers, or customers who have shown interest towards certain products.
- Create automatic and manual marketing campaigns for the right people in just the right channels.
- Create campaigns and marketing automations through email, SMS, push messages, web banners or direct mail.
- Use your customer data to target display advertising on Google Ads (automatic Customer Match), Facebook and Instagram. Become independent from 3rd party cookies.
- Customer 360° view gives you a visual and full picture of how good a customer is, what they have been buying or browsing, and what products or services the customer usually buys.
- Read about the full feature set on Custobar’s homepage.
Custobar’s integration for Magento in a nutshell
- Retrieve and sync customers between your Magento eCommerce platform and Custobar.
- Drag-and-drop products from your Magento eCommerce into messages: images, descriptions, up-to-data price, discounts and availability.
- Use online purchases and customer behaviour for targeted communication.
- Send real-time data updates to Custobar.
- Utilise enriched data collected from any 3rd party apps, like rewards and loyalty in your communication.
Top reasons to use Custobar
- When your customer data is scattered in many places, and you’re unable to fully use it in marketing, sales, communications or customer service.
- When you want to create marketing campaigns based on data, and make them more relevant to your customers and more profitable for your business.
- When you’re looking to create multi-channel campaigns by email, SMS, push, banners, post, Google Ads, Facebook Ads or social media.
- When you want to use your own customer data to target marketing instead of relying fully on audiences provided by 3rd party marketing apps and cookies.
- When you want to clearly see how much money your campaigns are bringing in and how they are performing.
- And last but not least, when you want to do all of this with an easy-to-use, extremely scalable and most affordable tool on the market.
- Watch a demo video of Custobar
- Book a live demo session
- Sign up to our free 30-day trial to test out Custobar in practice (cancel anytime)
Get in touch with Custobar’s Customer Success team if you’re in need of help with Custobar or the Custobar integration for Magento. You can reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about Custobar features, pricing or would just like to learn more about it, please get in touch with our Sales team at email@example.com.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current)
21 December, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing, CRM, Marketing Automation
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Module refactored to better follow Magento standards and improve general code quality
- Admin view for logs added
- Tracked models admin config removed and replaced with a more straightforward solution
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor