OverviewBack to top
This extension helps the admin manage products more effectively for various marketing operations and a better front-end user-oriented experience. The Manage Products For Marketing extension is designed to help the admins receive information and generate reports on four major product types: New Products, Disabled Products, Out Of Stock Products, and Discontinued Products.
Using this extension, admins can receive data via CSV files every day and can keep a close eye on the product inventory.
- The extension for Magento 2 store will help store admins maintain product catalogs better and more efficiently.
- Allows you to generate CSV files for New Products, Disabled Products, Out Of Stock products, and Discontinued Products.
- The store admin can get the email reports at whatever time they need.
- The extension allows you to select how frequently you would like a product(s) report to be generated.
- Store admins can manage products better for marketing or record keeping with the information received.
- It helps take the manual work of keeping a record of products that were disabled or those that went out of stock.
- With information on the 4 crucial types of products, store admins can streamline the process of updating information on the store front end.
Get this extension and take the hard work out of storing and saving crucial product information.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
11 January, 2021
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
1. Fixed issue with the email sending.
2. Compatible with 2.3.x and 2.4.0.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor