OverviewBack to top
Customer Demographics extension by CueBlocks lets you create Customer Reports in Magento 2 by the order date, product bought, or even by category. Use this Customer Reporting extension to find out the demographics of your customers who:
- Buy specific products.
- Shop in specific categories on your online store.
- Shop on particular date or shopping seasons.
Once you have the customer data, you can focus on marketing strategies to increase the conversion rate.
- The extension accepts comma-separated values for the product SKUs and category IDs.
- The extension outputs the selected customer information (customer name, customer email, order number, product SKU and other information like age and gender if your store is collecting the data).
- The customer report can be exported in CSV format.
- The extension allows you to collect critical statistical data about your customers.
The Customer Demographics extension brings out the most crucial stats of your Customer base, in a very simple format. The segmented data can help you target your online marketing campaign better and help you provide your customers with the offers they are actually interested in based on their interest and past behavior.
With this customer reporting extension in the Magento 2 backend, you can filter the customer information by order date or product SKU's. You can even filter by multiple categories.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
30 December, 2020
Extensions, Reporting & Analytics
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
Making compatible for Magento 2.3.x and 2.4.x.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor