Jquery powered zoom function magnifies product images with mouseover. В
OverviewBack to top
The extension replaces the default zoom slider under the main image box with the jQuery zoom in Magento 1 eCommerce stores. The user can mouse-over the image and the larger image view of that particular area shows up on the screen next to the main image (user can magnify a specific part of the image without having to open the images in a new window). Also, all images under "More Views" load on the product page itself and make use of the localized zoom function of the extension.В
How to Install:
1. Install the CueBlocks Zoom extension using Magento Connect.
2. Log out from admin.
3. Clear the cache and login again.
4. To have a better view of zoom functionality you need to upload image equal or greater than 800*800 pixels.
5. NOTE: template/catalog/product/view/media.phtml file will be ignored and the one in the extension will be used for the zoom function to work on the product page.В SoВ if you have customized your media.phtml file, you will need to copy your custom code and paste it in this "new" file located at /design/frontend/default/default/template/zoom/media.phtml. For help, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
6.This extension will work for simple,configurable,virtual,downloadable,bundled and grouped products.
1. Magnifies product images with a simple mouse over, over the images.
2. Also, zooms the product images under, 'More Views' which also make use of the localized Zoom functionality.В
3. This extension will work for simple,configurable,virtual,downloadable,bundled and grouped products.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed below installation error for Magento 1.6 :
error: CONNECT ERROR: Package file is invalid. Invalid or empty login for author #1.