Extension adds Best Sellers, Ratings and Reviews Count as additional product sorting option on category pages.
OverviewBack to top
The Extended Category Product Sorter extension by CueBlocks allows users to sort products on the front-end category pages using more options than offered by the default Magento interface. With more product sorting filters, your customers will be able to easily navigate and search through huge product listings.
The default Magento sorting options are:
Whereas, once the Product Sorter extension is installed, the user will be able to sort products by the addition 3 options shown below:
- Best Sellers: This option will sort products as per the number of times they have been purchased.
- Ratings: This option will sort products according to the ratings of respective products.
- Reviews Count: As the name suggests, products will be sorted by the number of reviews each product has.
- The extension provides a more effective way to sort products on the front-end and offers greater usability and user experience to the visitor.
- eCommerce stores can benefit a lot from this extension as it assures that the user can enjoy a more sorted view of products and thereby a great shopping experience.
Note: We evaluate the list of best-selling products from “Reports” ( Reports > Products > Bestsellers) and update its statistics every night around 2AM via cron. Please make sure that cron is setup on your server and note that you can update the statistics of the report, manually, from the admin path: ‘Reports > Refresh Statistics’.
Please contact us at email@example.com for any queries/suggestions.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Transferred from Magento connect.