It allows the store admins to receive & manage information on 3 product types at a scheduled time.
OverviewBack to top
For many store admins, managing the products at the front-end, in terms of updating their status, from time to time can be quite a cumbersome activity. Keeping a tab on the inventory and then updating its status real time so the user is not misinformed about the availability of a product is critical for an online business. In order to keep the product inventory up to date, here is an extension that can simplify things for the store admin. Check out the Manage Products for Marketing extension for Magento 1 users. This extension provides data regarding the status of different product types. The admin can match product status on the front-end with the inventory status at the backend using this extension.
The extension is designed to help store admins receive information on three major product types. This extension helps the admin manage products more effectively for various marketing operations and consequentially, improve the user experience on the front-end. Using this extension, admins can receive data regarding each product type via CSV files everyday, and can keep a close-eye on the product inventory.
The generated CSV is available for:
- New Products: These are the new products created during the time period specified in extension's settings.
- Disabled Products: These are the products in the system that have been disabled between time period specified in extension's settings.
- Out of stock Products: The extension will also generate a CSV for products that have zero or no inventory in them i.e. they are out of stock. By configuring the extension settings in the back-end, the admin can enable the option of receiving information on products with zero inventory.
- The extension offers information on three crucial product types
- Get CSV files with status of each inventory type
- Allows you to keep the CSV files and store the record of the changes made to the inventory in the last 24 hours.
Store admins will be able to find the settings in the back-end by following the path below:
System > CueBlocks > Manage Products for Marketing.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries/suggestions.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Transferred from Magento Connect.