This extension helps you to enable or disable third party installed extensions from the Admin.
OverviewBack to top
The Extensions Status Manager makes managing all the installed extensions quite simple and more efficient. With this extension, you can enable or disable all or specific custom and community extensions at one place in the Admin Interface and view their status and the version of the extension installed.
The extension makes it easier for the admin to keep a tab on existing as well as recently added extensions. The admin will no longer have to manage each extension individually by going to the settings and can simply enable or disable or view the extensions versions.
The Extension Status Manager has the following features:
- An extension that helps to manage (enable or disable) all custom & community Magento extensions
- Core Magento extensions cannot be managed using the Extension status manager extension.
- In addition to editing the status of the extensions, the version of the same can also be viewed
- Actions like enabling and disabling the extensions can affect the entire site code. It is recommended to take backup of the file system and DB before executing any such thing
Note that when we say installed extensions, we mean all the custom and community extensions on your website except the Magento core extensions. Get the Extensions Status Manager for your Magento store and manage the all the extensions easily and conveniently.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any queries/suggestions.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Transferred from Magento connect.