Custom Order ID enables you to customize Magento's Order IDs into a format that's more meaningful to you.
OverviewBack to top
Custom Order ID enables you to customize Magento's default Order IDs into a format that's more meaningful to you. The Order ID format that default Magento's functionality generates can make the number of orders from your store obvious to the customer. For example, an Order ID 10000006 reveals to the customer that his order is just 6th from your store. Moreover, this format doesn't tell you anything else as a store owner about the order, apart from the fact that it's the 6th order. Imagine, if you could see the order date, time, custom prefix etc in the Order ID.
With the help of this extension, you can generate intelligent Order ID format (like FOO20000006BAR) for each store view separately. You can not only set your own custom prefixes (alpha, numeric or alphanumeric), starting number and increment rate in the Order ID but also add Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minutes & Seconds (2 digits each) to the Order ID.
- Set your own custom prefixes (alpha, numeric or alphanumeric).
- Set starting number and increment rate of the Order ID.
- Include Year, Month, Day, Hour, Minutes & Seconds (2 digits each) in the order ID.
- Set individual Order ID format for each store view.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 220.127.116.11 1.7 1.8
- Stability: Stable Build
Transferred from Magento Connect.