Accept payments in Magento using the Stripe Payment Gateway. Advanced & deeply integrated with Stripe.
OverviewBack to top
Stripe Payments is an advanced and feature-rich module that will integrate your Magento website with the Stripe payment gateway. You can now accept secure, PCI DSS v3.2 compliant payments on your website with a simple install of the module. Your Magento admin area will deeply integrate with Stripe to manage refunds, multi-currency orders, telephone orders placed from the admin area, partial invoicing, saved cards, security checks, authorization-only orders and more. At the checkout, your customers will enjoy a fluid checkout that allows single-tap payments with Apple Pay and Android Pay, integration with many OneStepCheckout modules, a professional appearance with card brand auto-detection and re-using previously saved cards. And your business will benefit from the module's advanced fraud prevention features, the coverage of many business needs such as charging after shipments, store translations, multi-currency support and much much more.
Stripe is a payment gateway with a very simple pricing model. In the United States, the pricing would be a simple 2.9% +30¢ per transaction with no monthly fees, refund costs or other hidden fees. You can check the pricing for your country by clicking here. Stripe is one of the most cost effective, reliable and user friendly payment gateways in the world.
Your earnings from Stripe are automatically transferred to your bank account on a 7-day rolling basis. It will accept all major international debit or credit cards, including Visa, MasterCard and American Express from customers anywhere in the world. You can charge your customers in any currency, which will be converted in your country's local currency at an excellent conversion rate.
★ Features ★
We've got you covered!
- Supports all major credit, debit, gift and prepaid cards.
- Multi-store, multi-currency and even multi-stripe account support.
- Supports all 100+ currencies and countries of Stripe.com, including zero-decimal currencies.
What your customers will love
- Mobile customers can pay in a single tap with Apple Pay.
- Supports Pay with Google, Android Pay and the Payment Request API.
- Supports Amazon-style saved credit cards for faster customer checkouts. These are never saved on your server (only on Stripe's secure servers) and customers can add or remove them from their account if they want.
- A clean and professional look with all accepted card icons on the checkout page.
- Real-time card type detection with sliding and fading icon animations.
- Inline payment form validation with user friendly error messages.
- Supports Stripe.js v2 for increased security by tokenization.
- Supports Stripe.js v3 with Stripe Elements for SAQ-A PCI DSS compliance.
- Supports 3D Secure for card fraud prevention (also known as Verified by Visa, MasterCard SecureCode, J/Secure or American Express SafeKey)
- Shift liability for chargebacks to the bank by using 3D Secure card verification checks.
- Use Stripe Radar to automatically mark high risk orders as fraudulent (see an example)
- The Address Verification System (AVS) is used to send the customer's name, email, phone, country, city, address, postcode and state are sent to Stripe to create custom Stripe Radar rules for automatically declining high risk orders based on merchant-defined rules.
- Stripe.js and AVS are additionally used in the admin area and customer account sections for 100% PCI compliance coverage. Your customer's card details are still secure even if your website is compromised.
- Supports the standard Card Verification Code (CVC) checks.
- In the admin area, view card verification checks for suscpicious orders together with card details from the bank such as the country of issuance.
Full functionality coverage in your Magento admin area
- Supports creating orders and capturing payments from the magento admin area, also known as Mail Orders/Telephone Orders (MOTO).
- Supports full, partial and adjusted refunds from the magento admin area, as well as refund fees, partially refunding shipping costs, refunding only certain items in a basket etc. Refunds work seamlessly with multi-store, multi-currency and multi-stripe account setups.
- Supports sending invoices automatically by email to the customer right after the order email.
- Choose between Authorize and Capture payments (i.e. capture payments immediately upon purchase) or Authorization Only payments (i.e. capture payments later) when you need to manually verify stock levels, shipping details etc before finalizing the payment.
- Re-capture expired authorizations using your customer's saved cards
- Supports Partial Invoicing when items are out of stock and an order cannot be fulfilled with all items.
What will save you development time
- Designed to work with the majority of One Step Checkout modules as well as heavily customized desktop/mobile themes and checkout pages.
- Includes translation files for use with either multi-language websites, or to help you easily customize labels to your liking.
We pay attention to the details
- Supports multi-address shipping.
- Supports setting a Minimum Order Amount, which if it is not met, the payment method is not displayed at the checkout.
- In multi-currency websites, choose to charge in either the store currency (what the customer sees at checkout) or the base currency after applying the exchange rates (which will save you Stripe's 2% currency conversion fees).
- Supports Stripe Webhooks for handling redirect-based payment methods such as 3D Secure.
- Rock solid reliability. We run an automated, comprehensive test suite before every new release to check all possible customer scenarios and to ensure that your customers get the highest quality of customer experience in the market.
How we guarantee a smooth and pleasant experience
- Comes with an always up-to-date, comprehensive installation and configuration guide with screenshots for the entire span of functionality, which can be comfortably read by non-technical store owners.
- We frequently update the module with new features and improvements, and we make sure to test it against every new Magento version.
- 1 year access to free upgrades. learn more
- Free customer support. learn more
- 25 day money back guarantee. learn more
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
- Added support for Android Pay
- Added support for Pay with Google
- Apple Pay, Android Pay and Pay with Google can now be enabled with both Stripe.js v2 (using the traditional payment form) as well as Stripe.js v3 (using Stripe Elements)
- Added support for MageWorx OneStepCheckoutPro v3.4.4
- Added support for GoMage LightCheckout v5.8, v5.9
- Added support for MageCloud Clarion OSC v1.0.2
- Added support for PlumRocket OneStepCheckout 1.3.4
- Updated integrations for MageBay OneStepCheckout, AdvancedCheckout OSC, GoMage LightCheckout OSC and Idev OneStepCheckout
- The zip/postcode is no longer collected through Stripe.js v3 & Stripe Elements. The Magento billing address is used instead.
- Apple Pay no longer requires a customer email to be displayed at the checkout (improves compatibility with OSC modules and guest customers)
- When Stripe Radar is enabled, orders can now be placed under "Manual Review" based on custom rules defined in Stripe Radar
- The outcome of charges is now displayed in the admin area under the payment info section
- Adjustments required by Stripe Euro Payments v1.1.2
- Large Stripe Webhooks re-engineering, all add-ons now listen to notifications from a single endpoint
- Other stability improvements
- Compatible with CE: 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- Apple Pay now works with Stripe Elements and Stripe.js v3 which is fully PCI-compliant
- Added full support for 3D Secure through the official Preview API
- The card's origin country is now displayed in the payment information box in the admin area to help with fraud detection
- Added a new module configuration setting to automatically email a copy of the order invoice.
- Added a new module configuration setting to specify a Minimum Order Amount. The payment method is hidden if this is not met.
- The payment form validation has been replaced with Magento's inline form validation, which works better with OneStepCheckout modules.
- Updated integrations for MageBay OneStepCheckout, AdvancedCheckout OSC and Idev OneStepCheckout
- Added support for Stripe Euro Payments add-on which adds 5 new payment methods: Bancontact, Giropay, iDEAL, SEPA Direct Debit and SOFORT
- Upgraded Stripe PHP library to v4.12.0