UK address lookup from postcode. Faster checkout experience and improved address data quality.
OverviewBack to top
This extension provides UK postcode lookup functionality on all postal address forms in Magento, both on the shop front and in the admin panel. The checkout experience becomes faster and easier as customers no longer have to type out their full address. Postcode lookup speeds up form filling and boosts usability. Every address is verified at the point of entry. Problems due to incorrect or badly typed address data are drastically reduced.
Subscription & Pricing
A subscription to ClickToAddress service by Crafty Clicks is required. Pay as you go prices range between 1.5 and 3 pence/address. Monthly subscription plans (starting at £5/month) and high volume pricing are available, please visit our pricing page for more detail or to contact us for a custom quote.
Customer Satisfaction & Conversions
Easier and faster checkout saves your customers' time, improves conversions and builds loyalty.
User input is validated in real time and your customer database is populated with fully verified addresses. Fewer missed deliveries
UK Only? What about international?
This extension supports UK postcodes only (based on Royal Mail PAF). The Find Address button is hidden for non-UK visitors.
If you sell outside the UK, you may be interested in our global Address Auto-Complete extension - it is listed on Marketplace for both Magento 1 and 2.
How do I enable/configure it?
Once installed simply navigate to the extension configuration page in your Magento2 Admin Panel.
Do you offer support?
Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy help.
Is this really completely free?
The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
Do I need to sign up for an account to try it?
No, you can test without a trial account. These four free postcodes will always work: AA11AA, AA11AB, AA11AD and AA11AE.
To create an account with Crafty Clicks, click here. You will get a token by email, paste it in the extension configuration page in your Magento2 Admin Panel..
Please check current prices.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
v1.0.0 (Magento Marketplace release)
- stable release
- Moved the config to the scope where middleman.js is called. (previously pages with multiple address forms on one page were broken, due to cfg overwrite)
- Restricted selectors for hiding / revealing input elements / postcode lookup button. (button got hidden on all forms if on one form the user switched away from UK)
- added support to Order -> Create Customer step
- changed dropdown type from arrayInterface to optionSourceInterface
- unused code & css removed
- M2 GA version supported. (done all modifications required to upgrade from earlier versions)
- Fix: hidden fields weren't getting revealed when country was switched away from UK or had pre-filled data.
- Fix: the search-container element's jQuery selector was invalid for admin side address editing. (id may contain traces of brackets.)
The first usable version of our postcode lookup extension for Magento 2.
Added postcode lookup for the following places:
- Checkout (Shipping + Billing)
- Customer address management
- Admin - Edit order address details
- Admin - Edit customer address details
Two types of drop-down available:
- Traditional (default) - Button + standard HTML dropdown next to the postcode input element
- SearchBar - A new input line inserted below the country field, dedicated only to this purpose. (this eliminates several potential issues with form element saving, or layout differences between templates, OPC extensions etc.)
- SearchBar - Added custom list based dropdown run on jQuery. Css file added for styling.
- Autosearch - The input is always tested for potential postcode validity. If the entered postcode can exist, it can automatically do the lookup.
- SearchBar - Clean input after search: empties the searchbar after an address is selected from the dropdown.