Address autocomplete & verify. Faster checkout and accurate, verified address data. Speed up form filing, reduce mistakes and improve delivery rates.
OverviewBack to top
This extension provides address auto-complete functionality on all postal address forms in Magento, both on the shop front and in the admin panel. The checkout experience becomes faster and easier as customers no longer have to type out their full address. The smart predictive search helps speed up form filling and boosts usability. Every address is verified at the point of entry, including the postcode/zipcode. Problems due to incorrect or badly typed address data are drastically reduced. A subscription to ClickToAddress service by Crafty Clicks is required.
Please note: Prices vary with usage volumes and start from 3 cents (US) per address. Monthly subscription plans (starting at $9 per month) and high volume enterprise pricing is available, please visit our website for more detail or to contact us for a custom quote.
- Customer Satisfaction & Conversions
Easier and faster checkout saves your customers' time, improves conversions and builds loyalty.
- Data Quality
User input is validated in real time and your customer database is populated with fully verified addresses. Fewer missed deliveries.
- International Data
Address data for 240+ countries across the globe is available.
- Fast Auto-Complete
Results and suggestions delivered in milliseconds, helping to narrow down the search.
- Intuitive and Easy to Use
User interface is as familiar and easy as Google search.
- Do you offer support?
Yes, we do offer support during normal business hours. If you run into any issues, let us know and we will be happy help.
- Is this really completely free?
The extension is free to download and try, but to use it on a live site you will need a paid account with us.
Create an account with Crafty Clicks. You will get an access token by email, paste it in the extension configuration.
For higher volume users, enterprise licences are available. Contact us for details.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
- countrys are now selected via their ISO codes, instead of their names. (allows matching to any language)
- configuration now allows setting a custom ID for the search bar (for css customization)
- improved compatibility with checkouts that have disabled state / county / province fields
- improved compatibility with checkouts that try to hide / reveal form elements on their own; now hide / reveal works via an extra CSS rule, instead of applying display: none as inline CSS.
- updated admin panel edit customer page integration code, to prevent it from adding the functionality before the page is correctly loaded.
- upgraded core library (clicktoaddress-js) to version 1.1.11
- modified composer requirements, so that the module correctly accepts all versions of php7
- new feature: transliteration now available (turning all foreign character sets to latin alphabet)
- new feature: debug mode (currently pretty basic, but allows the merchant to toggle certain features quickly on the frontend)
- changed inserted input box's class from "value" to "control"; this seems to be the current Magento2 checkout layout.
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Compatible with EE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
* Update Core JS to 1.1.6
* Fix: Admin / order creation page, the county / province data wouldn't be filled correctly for the shipping address.