Real-time SAP integration including customer pricing, inventory, shipment tracking and freight & tax calculations.
OverviewBack to top
Industrial manufacturers and distributors that fail to modernize their sales and order management processes beyond email, phone and fax will be left behind. Your customers expect to do business with you online, and on their schedule, not yours. They also expect a B2C-like experience and the ability to self-service their orders 24x7.
The good news is that Corevist is on a mission to help companies like yours by putting world-class, real-time SAP-Magento integration within reach.
Corevist’s B2B ERP Connect extension for Magento 2 is perfect for industrial manufacturers and distributors that:
- Run their organization on SAP
- Have complex business-to-business (B2B), contract-based relationships
- Operate in multiple states, countries, or currencies
- Are looking to evolve beyond phone, fax and email for order management
For those who are unfamiliar, SAP is the world leader in enterprise applications and has over 335,000 customers in 190 countries.
This extension is designed to make real-time transactional data from your SAP system available in your Magento website. That means dynamic or rapidly changing information from your SAP system, like contract-based B2B pricing, and inventory availability, and freight costs are all delivered to your B2B customers through your Magento site.
The B2B ERP Connect extension requires SAP and is compatible with these versions:
- SAP ECC
- SAP R/3
- SAP All-in-one
- SAP S/4HANA
If you do not have SAP, contact an SAP sales representative for a customized quote, or call 1-800-872-1727.
This extension also requires a Corevist service contract and the Corevist eCatalog solution. To find out more about pricing and contract options for your organization, contact a Corevist sales rep at 919-424-2120 for a custom quote. Our custom pricing model takes into account a number of factors including number of users, number of sales areas serviced, language translation requirements etc.
See http://www.corevist.com/sap-catalog/ for more information how we integrate Magento and SAP.
- Transactional data from your SAP system is displayed, in real-time, in your Magento site
- All orders placed through your Magento site are created, in real-time, in your SAP system
- What’s “true” in SAP is displayed through your Magento storefront, including pricing, freight, tax, inventory availability, contract-based buying rules and discounts
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Magento 2 Release