OverviewBack to top
CookiePro is powered by OneTrust, the worldwide leader in privacy management software. CookiePro by OneTrust is an easy-to-deploy solution for compliance with global privacy laws such as the GDPR, CCPA, and LGPD. CookiePro offers advanced consent solutions, including products for cookie compliance, mobile app compliance, and consumer/data subject requests. At CookiePro, our legal and privacy teams continually monitor and drive the improvement of products based on the regulatory landscape. CookiePro is the only consent management tool capable of taking an enterprise-level solution, maintaining that standard, and scaling pricing down at a more reasonable affordable price. The solution enables customers to rest easy knowing they have the industry-leading solution at the most affordable rate.
With this extension, you will be able to automatically scan, find, and block selected tracking technologies on your website until the visitor has provided consent. No extra coding or integration is required. Use the extension and CookiePro to categorize cookies identified in your website scan into customizable groups such as Strictly Necessary, Analytics, Targeting, etc. The configured categories can then be used to determine how the cookies should load onto your website based on your defined consent model. Cookie categorizations provide your website visitors with the option to opt-in or opt-out of certain groups of cookies.
Account & Pricing
An additional CookiePro account is required and additional fees may apply. The account is not created during extension installation. Please see our pricing page for more information on pricing and how to sign up.
- Automatically scan and categorize cookies on your website
- Customize your cookie banner and preview before publishing
- Configure consent models by geolocation (Show only in EU)
- Respect prior consent and Do Not Track browser settings
- Granular preferences center and ability to withdraw consent
- Complete records of consent to demonstrate compliance
- Audit website for changes through scheduled website scans
- View previously published versions saved in a script archive
- Leverage built-in templates with multilingual support (50+)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
10 February, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Made plugin compatible with PHP v7.4
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Fixed the bugs and updated the functionality.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor