OverviewBack to top
As the default, Magento CE doesn’t provide the option to customers to set the profile image. This extension will give more personalization to customers by allowing them to set their profile image. The customer sections with profile image will look more interesting to customers and also enhance the overall look of the customer dashboard and related sections.
It allows you to set or update the profile image on both frontends by the customer or on the backend by the Admin. Profile image displays with default contact information without overriding existing information.
- Customers can upload a new image.
- Customers can update the image.
- Display Customer image in Header.
- Display Customer image on the Customer Account Page.
- Allow uploading the image on the Customer Account Registration Form.
- Display and provide the option to update on Customer Account Edit Page.
- Display customer images in the Product review listing
- Show Default Image in case of no image uploaded.
- Enable/Disable Extension
- Display Customer image in Customer Grid.
- Allow Uploading the image on the Customer Account Information Page.
- Allow Delete/Update image on the Customer Account Information Page.
- It displays the Customer Profile image with contact information.
- No need to remove pub/media/customer .htaccess
- It maintains customer privacy by not displaying customer media images directly.
- It allows customers to update their profile image on the frontend.
- It allows customers to set their profile images in the registration step.
- No override of core functionality.
- Lightweight extension.
- Supports with Magento 2.3 latest version
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current)
19 April, 2021
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Personalization & Experience Management
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
This version is compatible with Magento 2.3
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor