This extension will allow you to import any type of attribute and/or attribute sets and attribute values.
OverviewBack to top
The extension can Import and Export ALL Product related data. It will also export all existing product data and will export all product types / tier pricing / custom options etc and you can then use that same file and re-import. This extension can also be used to updated existing price data and qty data or any other data that may need to be updated. This extension includes a how to PDF with screenshots on how to setup your Magento as well as an example csv's and all needed code / files etc to make this import process work. This extension will also now allow you to export all product data from a Magento 1.x install and import / transfer them to another Magento 2.x install.
- import/export any product type (simple/configurable/grouped/bundle/downloadable/virtual)
- import/export custom options for any product type (file/dropdown/checkbox/text field/textarea etc)
- import/export tier pricing (can append or delete an import new)
- import/export customer group pricing (can append or delete an import new)
- import/export super attribute pricing (pricing for configurable products)
- import/export all related attribute data for products
- import/export images by HTTP URL or by local path from web server.
- import/export images / reimport images to existing products / multiple images / gallery images (can set exclude image at time import)
- import/export multi-store view images
- import/export image labels
- export optionally grouped product positions / related product positions / crosssell product positions / upsell product positions
- import/export categories (import either on the fly (previously dont exist) or match to existing categories)
- great for doing site to site transfers / magento migrations from Magento 1 to Magento 2 or even migrations from other 3rd party platforms
- support Multi Website, Multi Store and Multi Store View for Import Products.
- will import/export in CSV format
- will work with all languages
Please email with any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
3-23-2018 - fixed tier price update bug - was wiping tier prices on update due to invalid check on variable
- fixed bug with missing gallery labels and related image labels
- fixed custom option bug where more then 1 custom option was missing
06.20.2018 - fixed bug with grouped products assoication only assoicating 2 products even if you have more. Turns out for some odd reason you cannot set setPosition(0) for all the products.. i had to increment it 1 by 1.. then it worked.. stupid bug but its fixed
07.10.2018 - Fixed issue with importing a gallery image to a product with existing gallery images.. these were being skiped due to the code checks.
07.22.2018 - added store view update for limited fields to all product types.
09.09.2018 - Fixed bug with importing attribute values that don't previously exist for attribute type multi-select. It wasn't properly checking on this kind of data.
09.26.2018 - Fixed bug with virtual products.. missing model reference in constructor
11.26.2018 - Added Fix For Enterprise Edition Export PHP Notice Error: Array to string conversion
11.29.2018 - Fixed Array to String Notice Error on Export.
12.10.2018 - Added log to file option. In stores -> configuration -> commerce extensions
12.26.2018 - Fixed Bug with Custom Options Not being Saved when doing product updates on image update.
12.28.2018 - Added Support for MageWorx Advanced Custom Options Extension.
01.02.2019 - Fixed Export Bug with multi-select attribute causing array to string notice.
01.06.2019 - Fixed Bug with Import Attribtue Value not being assigned at time of import.
02.19.2019 - Fixed bug where if you selected map attributes on export but actually put no attributes.. you would get an error. You should get a empty file as no attributes had been mapped.
02.19.2019 - Fixed detailed error print out for URL Duplicate. Just says url duplicate. which is correct. You cannot have the same url key twice in magento2
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build