This extension allows you to import and export orders and related order data like invoices/shipments/customer data etc
OverviewBack to top
This Orders import / export extension for Magento 2 can import/export all order data and related customer data. In addition to importing and exporting all order data and related customer data (billing/shipping address), it can also import/export email addresses. This works for registered customers or people who checked out as guest. If a customer already exists in the DB, it assigns the order to that user's account or it will create a new one and automatically generate a password and email it to that customer.
Sample csv's are provided as well as a detailed PDF with install instructions and setup configuration. It optionally can export historical product pricing for products ordered as well as historical tax data. The extension can accept custom order numbers and will work with any custom order number extension or you can leave blank for auto increment.
This is a ideal extension for doing data transfers from one Magento install to another Magento install. Espically between Magento 1 and Magento 2 installs.
- import/export orders for any type (simple/simple with custom options/configurable/grouped/bundle/downloadable/virtual)
- import orders with or without all required customer address fields
- import orders with any shipping method even if it its not enabled and/or doesn't exist in store at the time of import
- import orders with any payment methods even if it its not enabled and/or doesn't exist in store at the time of import
- Can Create Invoices and Shipments at time of import
- Can work with any Order status or custom order statuses
- Can work with any 3rd party custom order number extension
- Can optionally export historical product prices and historical tax data
- Supports Multi-Lanugage and all currencies
- Great for Exporting Orders from Older Magento Installs and Importing Exact Same orders On New install
- please email with any questions to email@example.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build