This extension for Magento 2 allows you to import and export your Magento search terms in bulk via csv.
OverviewBack to top
This extension for Magneto 2 allows you to import and export your Magento search terms in bulk via csv format. It will import new search terms as well as update existing search terms and you can even bulk delete search terms with this extension.
For example you could use this extension to transfer existing search terms from either a Magento 1 installation or a 3rd party data source and import them directly into your new Magento 2 installation. It could also be used to update and maintain existing search term data and can be very useful for medium to large sites that could have thousands of search terms. The ability to bulk edit this amount of data in a spreadsheet is the fastest way to manage the data.
All documentation for install and user instructions as well as sample csv's are included. Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com with any questions
- Import/Export search terms
- Supports All search terms values (query text , number of results , popularity rating , redirect , synonym for , store id , is Active , is Processed , set updated date)
- Can update existing Search Terms and related values.
- Comes with a User Manual / Install Instructions
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build