Ajax drop-down menus that allow you to filter your Grouped Products by Attribute. This extension is the answer to long lists of Grouped Products!
OverviewBack to top
Grouped Product Filter is the perfect solution to long lists of child products on your Grouped Product pages! It creates drop down filters based on the child products’ attributes that quickly and easily filter the product list to allow your buyer to determine which product they need, with ease.
This module also has a bit of intelligence built into it. What does that mean? It means that it only creates a filter when it needs one. For example, when all of the child products have the same value(s) for a particular attribute, no filter is needed because they are all the same. Also, this extension does not override your grouped product template file, it will work with whatever template you are currently using, whether it is Magento’s native template file or a custom one.
Additionally, you can set the sort order of the child products to sort by name, price, or sku for your convenience. You can also customize the colors of the ajax spinner to match your theme.
- Creates drop down attribute filters at top of Grouped Product box on product page
- When filter is selected, any associated product that does not meet the filter criteria disappears from view
- Removes customer confusion when look at a long list of associated products
- Only creates filters when needed
- Uses the attribute labels and attribute options labels of the current store view
- Works with any customized theme
- Admin can control which attributes are eligible to be used as filters
- Admin panel has a master on/off switch for module
- Admin can set the html color of ajax spinner to match current theme
- Admin can choose to sort grouped products by Name, Price, SKU, or Magento's Default Sort Order
- Admin can set a custom Filter Heading Text label
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build