This extension allows you to import and export your magento URL Rewrites and related data.
OverviewBack to top
This extension allows you to import and export your Magento URL Rewrites data. For example you could use this extension to transfer existing URL rewrites from either a Magento 1 installation and using the Magento 2 version of this same extension import them directly into your new Magento 2 installation. It could also be used to update and maintain existing URL rewrites and can be very useful for medium to large sites that could have thousands of URL rewrites. The ability to bulk edit this amount of data in a spreadsheet is the fastest way to manage the data. See Screenshot of example import_bulk_url_rewrites_simple.csv for a more details on imports and this extension also supports import/export of all magento URL rewrite data such as (store_id,category_id,product_id,is_system,options etc). This extension will import/export data in CSV format or Excel Workbook Sheet (standard XLS).
- Great extension to import / export 301 permanent redirects. Some general uses include fixing 404 errors from google webmaster tools by redirecting to valid urls. Also great for moving 301 permanent redirects from one install to another
- Can export URLrewrites with Product SKU vs Product ID. Great for when transfering between installs with the same products and mismatched product ids.
- Ability to export just custom added 301 permanent redirects
- Can Optionally update existing URL rewrites with new target paths
- Can import and export (and download) files via magento admin/browser. No need for FTP access
- Can Bulk Delete existing URL rewrites
- - WORKS ON COMMUNITY / PROFESSIONAL AND ENTERPRISE EDITION
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build