This module allows you to import and export your cms static blocks and related data
OverviewBack to top
This extension for Magneto allows you to import and export your Magento CMS Static Blocks in bulk. For example you could use this extension to transfer existing CMS Static Blocks from one Magento installation to another. It could also be used to update and maintain existing static blocks and can be very useful for medium to large sites that could have hundreds of static blocks. The ability to bulk edit this amount of data in a spreadsheet is the fastest way to manage the data. It allows you to manage things like title / if cms page is approved or not / url_key / date created / content etc). See Screenshot of example import_bulk_cms_static_pages.csv for a more details.
- Import/Export CMS Static Blocks and all related data
- Great for transferring CMS Static Blocks from an old magento site to a new site
- Supports CSV format or Excel Workbook Sheet (standard XLS/XML).
- Works great on all version of community edition as well as professional and all versions of Enterprise Edition.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build