This module allows you to import and export your cms pages and related data
OverviewBack to top
This extension for Magneto allows you to import and export your Magento CMS Pages in bulk. For example you could use this extension to transfer existing CMS Pages from one Magento installation to another. It could also be used to update and maintain existing CMS Pages and can be very useful for medium to large sites that could have hundreds of cms pages.
The ability to bulk edit this amount of data in a spreadsheet is the fastest way to manage the data. It allows you to manage things like page title / meta description / if cms page is approved or not / url_key / date created / content_heading / cms content / layout type all cms options etc. See Screenshot of example import_bulk_cms_pages.csv for a more details. This extension will import/export data in CSV format or Excel Workbook Sheet (standard XLS/XML).
- Import/Export CMS pages and all related data
- Great for transferring CMS pages from an old magento site to a new site
- Can Optionally Export CMS pages by Store ID
- Works great on all version of community edition as well as professional and all versions of Enterprise Edition.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 188.8.131.52 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 184.108.40.206 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build