This module allows you to import and export your magento customer and related data. Great for data migrations of customers from one site to another.
OverviewBack to top
This module allows you to import and export your Magento customer data in bulk via csv or excel xml format. For example you could use this extension to transfer existing customers from either a Magento 1 installation and using the Magento 2 version of this same extension import them directly into your new Magento 2 installation. It could also be used to update and maintain existing customer and/or customer related data and can be very useful for medium to large sites that could have thousands of customers. The ability to bulk edit this amount of data in a spreadsheet is the fastest way to manage the data. This extension also supports import/export of all customer data such as (customer type / all addresses / default billing and shipping address / password / password hashes).
- Import/Export all customer data
- Can import/export all customer addresses. Including default billing / shipping addresess AND all other customer addresses
- Can optionally create Customer Groups at time of import if they do not exist
- Can optionally export a range of customers vs all customers or export customers by filters like name/address details/email etc
- Can optionally Delete all existing customer addresses on import
- Can optionally skip updating Existing Customers
- Can optionally import/export customer_id which is useful when transferring customers from one install to another
- Supports Multi-store environments
- Can set clear text passwords on import
- Comes with a User Manual / Install Instructions
- Supports CSV format or Excel Workbook Sheet (standard XLS).
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build