This module allows you to import and export your magento search terms in bulk via csv/xml.
OverviewBack to top
This extension allows you to import and export your Magento search terms in bulk via csv format. It will import new search terms as well as update existing search terms and you can even bulk delete search terms with this extension.
For example you could use this extension to transfer existing search terms from either a Magento 1 installation and using the Magento 2 version of this same extension import them directly into your new Magento 2 installation. It could also be used to update and maintain existing search term data and can be very useful for medium to large sites that could have thousands of search terms. The ability to bulk edit this amount of data in a spreadsheet is the fastest way to manage the data.
All documentation for install and user instructions as well as sample csv's are included. Feel free to email me directly at email@example.com with any questions
- Import and Update search terms
- Great for transferring search terms from an old magento site to a new site
- Supports CSV format or Excel Workbook Sheet (standard XLS/XML).
- Works great on all version of community edition as well as professional and all versions of Enterprise Edition.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.4 220.127.116.11 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build