Extension works with any site and it can be used on one or many stores in a multi-store environment and integrates a Google search directly into your Magento store.
OverviewBack to top
This extension will help you increase SEO of your Magento Store. Adding Google Search extensions helps your store become more Search Engine Friendly. The extension is easy to install and works with any template. Works with core search functionality and it can be used on one or many stores in a multi-store environment. Also allows for control of number of records / search engine ID and you can control width / height of search results all via magento admin - Google Custom Search lets you include a search engine on your website to help your visitors find the information they're looking for. Because Custom Search is based on Google's core search technology, you can be confident that your users are getting high quality, relevant results. You can customize a lot of your search engine. For more information on Google Custom Search see http://www.google.com/cse/
REQUIRED: You must sign up for Google CSE you can login here and setup the search page https://www.google.com/cse/
NOTE: This is for Google CSE which is free vs Google Site Search which is a paid option.
- Use Google Search Algorithms
- Reduce your store's Bouncing Rate
- Works in Multi-store environments
- Display Synonyms and Combination of search keywords
- Search right/correct keywords for wrong/incorrect ones
- Increase your ROI
- Comes with a User Manual / Install Instructions
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 18.104.22.168 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build