This extension allows to integrate Instagram posts to the website and store/manage them there. It also allows to create links to products or to custom URL for posts.
OverviewBack to top
Instagram is the most popular photo and video-sharing social networking service. This application allows users to upload photos and videos to the service, which can be edited with various filters, and organized with tags and location information.
The extension integrates posts from customer's Instagram account, saves them into website and allows admin users to manage post information via Magento administration panel (in scope of website, your Instagram posts won't be affected).
It also provides you an ability to add custom post information to a website - custom or product link or just post description. Extension allows user to buy products from the site which refers to Instagram posts.
Account & Pricing
Instagram account required! Instagram account should be created separately FREE on Instagram.com.
- Images can be saved on the local server what is useful when Instagram images are not available anymore
- Add Instagram posts using widget.
- Ability to show whether N recent posts or posts by IDs in the widget
- Several display modes: likes + comments or custom description under hover
- Ability to show/hide certain Instagram posts on the site
- Responsive version
- Tested with Magento2 v. 2.1.0, 2.1.1, 2.2.0, 2.2.1, 2.2.2, 2.2.3, 2.2.4, 2.2.5, 2.2.6.
- Expected availability with ^2.1.0, ^2.2.0
- Not tested on ^2.0.0 (Most likely some code changes required)
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
This module integrates Instagram posts with your Magento2 website and allows admin user to manage them via admin panel. There is also ability to add custom or product links to the post, in this case user can buy a product which refers to instagram post.