OverviewBack to top
COINQVEST provides digital currency checkouts that automatically go from Bitcoin to your bank account, in minutes. COINQVEST helps you programmatically accept and settle payments in new digital currencies while staying compliant, keeping your accountants and tax authorities happy. With COINQVEST, sales can be denominated and settled in your local fiat currency (e.g. EUR, USD, BRL or NGN) regardless of whether your customers pay in Bitcoin, Ethereum or Stellar Lumens.
The extension integrates the COINQVEST cryptocurrency payment processor with Magento 2. It enables store owners to get paid in Bitcoin and other digital currencies and instantly receive the sales price in EUR, USD or other national currencies.
Moreover, with the COINQVEST extension for Magento 2 merchants benefit from various key features of the payment gateway:
- Real-time conversion between digital and national fiat currencies
- Automatically generates and sends invoices
- Quick and easy withdrawals to bank accounts
- Compliant accounting of digital currencies
- Provides extensive transaction history and sophisticated API logs
- Increases transparency, as crypto transactions are connected with customer information
Account & Pricing
To use this extension, you need to signup for a free COINQVEST merchant account here. There are no additional setup or subscription fees and the COINQVEST extension for Magento 2 can be downloaded for free.
- Accepts Bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar Lumens (XLM) and Litecoin (LTC) payments from customers.
- Instantly settles in your preferred national currency (USD, EUR, NGN, BRL).
- Automatically updates orders to PROCESSING.
- Adds a direct link in the order view of the admin area to the payment details page on www.coinqvest.com.
- Sets the product price in your national currency.
- Automatically generates invoices.
- Ensures tax compliance.
- Eliminates chargebacks and gives you control over refunds.
- Eliminates currency volatility risks due to instant conversions and settlement.
Example: You sell an e-book for 20 USD on your website. Your user pays in Bitcoin and you will receive 20 USD in your bank account. Within minutes. All you need is to implement the COINQVEST payment method into your Magento site.
Docs, Support and Demo
Security and PCI Compliance
The payment process is handled by the hosted payment gateway and customers are redirected to the COINQVEST hosted checkout page that presents the customers with the payment address to send the payment to. This extension accepts payments only in cryptocurrencies and therefore no bank account or credit card details are required or stored.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
11 September, 2020
Extensions, Payments & Security, Checkout Enhancements, Payment Integration
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial release v.0.0.1
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor