Accept Bitcoin, Ether, Litecoin and 50 other cryptocurrency payments in your Magento store with CoinGate. Fully automated cryptocurrency payment gateway. Get settlements in EUR, USD or crypto.
Other Extensions by CoinGate
OverviewBack to top
Please note, we do not serve U.S. registered businesses due to regulatory reasons.
Accept Cryptocurrency Payments in your Magento 2 Store with CoinGate - we make it easy and convenient for you and your customers. With a simple integration of the CoinGate Magento 2 extension in your store's checkout, customers can pay for your goods and services with cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash and XRP, among 50+ other Altcoins.
For businesses accepting 50+ coins is simple, convenient and risk-free, with our fully automated payment processing and invoice system. With CoinGate, merchants can receive real-time settlements of cryptocurrencies in Euros - payouts made directly to your bank account.
This way, businesses are not exposed to price volatility risk, and can enjoy fixed payouts no matter the price of cryptocurrency. Alternatively, store owners can choose to receive payouts in cryptocurrency without any verification procedures necessary.
Account & Pricing
CoinGate payment extension for Magento 2 is free to download. There are no setup charges or subscription fees, and you are welcome to test the gateway free of charge.
The only fee we have is a flat 1.3% rate of successfully processed payments - your customer pays 100 EUR, you receive 98.7 EUR (or equivalent in bitcoins). To be able to use the plugin you have to create at account on https://coingate.com
Accept Bitcoin & Altcoins in Minutes with CoinGate Extension for Magento 2!
Integration and configuration of our Magento module is very straightforward, and the payment gateway is fully automated - you will receive automatic payment confirmations and order status updates. To find out more about the benefits of Bitcoin for your business, as well as the solutions offered by CoinGate, check our our website.
- The gateway is fully automatic - set it and forget it.
- Set your price in any local currency - payment amount is calculated using real-time exchange rates.
- Your customers can select to pay our invoices with Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, XRP and 50+ other cryptocurrencies, while your payouts are in a single currency of your choice.
- Sandbox environment for testing with Testnet Bitcoin.
- Refunds for unsuccessful payments are issued directly from the invoice.
- No chargebacks - guaranteed!
- 1.3% fee for processed orders.
- Free EU SEPA transfers.
- Free payouts in Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ether.
- No setup or recurring fees.
- No hidden charges to you or your customers.
- Extend your invoice expiration time (if payouts are in crypto).
- Accept slight underpayments automatically.
- Refunds can be issued directly from the invoice - without involvement of the seller.
How it works - example
- An item in the store costs 100 euro. A customer wants to buy the item and selects to pay with Bitcoin or Altcoins via CoinGate.
- An order is generated on your Magento 2 store, and the customer is redirected to our payment page.
- The price on the invoice is calculated in real-time according to the current market rate - for example, 0.1 bitcoins.
- Using his Bitcoin wallet, the customer makes the payment, receives confirmation immediately, and is returned to your store.
- Once the invoice is paid, the merchant gets a notification and is credited 98.7 euro (100 euro minus our 1.3% flat fee), or 0.0987 BTC. The payment is guaranteed and cannot be charged back.
Demo Store Integration
See how CoinGate works at checkout: https://example.coingate.com
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Added USDT currency
API authorization validation
Added do not convert option
Adapt Magento 2 plugin for CoinGate API v2