OverviewBack to top
Google One Tap Login is a brand new cross-platform that supports the mechanism for web and android. It was back in 2018 when Google came out with the “GoogleYolo” API for letting new users sign up and login with just a single tap on their respective devices. With this, there was no need to fill out any kind of sign up form. A single tap will help easily register and sign in with just one click.
Here, the users are provided with passwordless accounts that are highly protected by Google on the online store.
With the help of Google One-Tap Sign in extension for Magento 2, you’ll be able to create and also login accounts with a single click. There will be no need for a signup form if the user already has their Google logged in to their account. Apart from that, it will also ease the sign-in process for your Magento 2 store. Due to this, there will be an increase in the number of customer registrations.
Why Google One-Tap Sign in?
Google's one-tap sign-in feature is quite popular among people due to its faster process of just clicking to create an account or log in. Most of the time people miss out on filling in important details on their forms or put in the wrong information. Due to this, there was a negative impact on the store and its owners. Because they were not able to use this information for their business.
There are times when users are frustrated while filling out the registration forms. Sometimes, they even leave their shopping at the end. Google Quick login/sign is highly effective in modernizing your store’s checkout process, amplifying the registered rate of your stores and last but not least, supports GraphQL and REST APIs.
Account & Pricing
Note: revise the above paragraph, the link should be there.
- This extension integrates your Magento 2 store with the Google One Tap Sign-in feature & improves your store.
- One can integrate the Google One Tap Sign-in with Magento 2 & make use of Client ID with Google API.
- You get auto sign in for logging in automatically when users don’t return to your site on your device.
- It allows you to close the one-tap login by clicking the background or outside the prompt.
- It gives you a display with just one tap across subdomains for adding the parent domain
- One can automatically create a customer account and login successfully in the front.
- The customer backend grid is to show the new customer account made after a successful one tap sign-up.
- Last but not least, it amplifies the average sign-ups by improving the login and sign up process.
Visit Live Demo:
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3 (current), 2.4 (current)
05 April, 2022
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Mobile, Personalization & Experience Management, Site Search & Navigation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Launch with the stable version
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor