OverviewBack to top
Drupal is an open source CMS (Content Management System) which offers a solid platform to create highly advanced websites, while Magento is leading E-commerce platform which has a great reputation for its excellent scalability, features, SEO friendliness, and other market-leading attributes.
Drupal Integration is the ideal solution to capitalize on the power of both Drupal and Magneto in the fierce competition among E-commerce businesses.
Drupal Integration allows you to operate your Drupal site as the back-end and a Magento site as the front-end of your E-commerce platform.
All the data in the Drupal site will be automatically transferred to the Magento site, including images, text, and articles related to the products. The data transfer process is achieved in just a few clicks with easy-to-follow guidelines.
Account and Pricing
You will need a separate Drupal account to run this extension. Please sign up here. Additional fees would be incurred on Drupal-based websites for hosting, configuration, etc... For more information, please refer to company contact.
- Add related articles in Drupal 8 site with images, text...
- Select, arrange or remove the related articles
- Automatically transfer data from your Drupal 8 site to a Magento 2 site
- Link informative articles to related products
- Easily add the related products to the cart at the Article page without going back to product page
Steps For Implementation
- Install the Drupal Integration
- Set up the Drupal API Connect
- Link products and articles in the back-end
- Show related articles in Catalogue
- Show linked products in article details
- Generate sitemap in settings
- Integration complete
Why Choose Drupal Integration?
- Data utilization to reduce development time
- Enable SEO-friendly URLs
- A powerful combination of 2 platforms which drastically improves the customer experience
- Helpful step-by-step guidelines
- Free of charge
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.2, 2.3
17 April, 2019
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content, Rich Media
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stability: Stable Build<BR>
Compatible with : Magento CE 2.2,2.3; Drupal 8<BR>
Description: Version 1.0.0<BR>
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor