OverviewBack to top
Nowadays, people have many reasons to leave e-commerce websites while online shopping resulting in a large number of pending orders caused by unwelcome interruptions. In order to help lock-in those deals and reduce shopping cart abandonment, we built an Abandoned Cart Email extension for Magento 2.
"Flexible, convenient and free” are words that exactly describe our Abandoned Cart Email extension. We offer you an extension which automatically sends emails to customers who accidentally forgot their selected products based on shop owners' set conditions such as the number of items in the abandoned cart, value of the order and quantity of selected products in stock. Customers will then receive messages about their abandoned carts, encouraging them to come back to the online store and finish their orders.
This extension allows you to design email templates, set schedules and make your own rules as well as support you to manage the history of sent emails effectively. With our solution, you will no longer be worried about losing your potential customers.
- Automatically sends email reminders depending on set criteria in regards to the time of abandonment, the number of products added, and the number of selected items left in stock.
- Email schedules, conditions, and rules can be simply created by yourself since we have already prepared rule-setting templates for you.
- Flexible to meet all requirements of customizing appearance of emails to catch customers' attention.
- Send an unlimited number of all-in-one emails which include selected products, product prices, detail links, subtotal, and a one-click checkout link.
- Easily check the status of sent emails and resend undelivered emails with a check log function.
- Six out of six types of Magento 2 product are supported.
Reasons to Choose Abandoned Cart Email:
- Reduce the loss of customers
- Remarkably increase revenue
- Improve customer shopping experience
- Easy to use with a pre-made template
- Highly customizable extension
- Totally free to download and use
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3 (current), 2.2 (obsolete)
20 April, 2021
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.2 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Stability: Stable Build<BR>
Compatible with CE: 2.2,2.3<BR>
Description: Version 1.0.1<BR>
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor