The extension allows the store admin to measure how much sales reps or employees are selling and to generate sales reports based on their performance.
OverviewBack to top
The extension allows you to measure how much your employees are selling and generate sales reports based on their performance. This sales report can then be used to make important decisions when managing multiple sales reps.
The Sales Rep Manager extension for Magento® also provides advanced functionality to manage sales rep and increase convenience. The admin can create custom checkout messages, allows customers to pick their sales rep, automatically credits manual orders to sales reps, and more! With this sales team extension, the admin can assign customer accounts to sales reps for personalized, long-term service.
This extension allows companies to manage an individual sales rep and dealer commission, as well as manage sales rep performance and create incentives for employees to sell more products. It’s the perfect solution for creating and managing your sales team!
Using the Sales Rep Manager Extension
- Commission Management- Manage your sales rep commission amount and payment due dates
- Sales Reports– Easily view sales performance in sales reports
- Sales Rep Performance Tracking- Track your team’s performance and create sale incentives
- Customers Choose Rep- Allow customers to select the sales rep on checkout
- Sales Rep Menu- Adds a drop-down menu to your site’s one-page-checkout showing the rep name
- Commission Tracking- Manage and keep track of commissions paid and not yet paid
- Commission Rates- Override commission rates for specific products in cases when they have a higher or lower margin than others
- Assign Sales Reps to Customers- Assign customers to a specific sales rep after their first order to manage their account
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
- Update module dependencies.