Track all backend actions performed by store administrators. View a detailed history log and search by date, action, value, admin user and more. Perform pinpointed manual rollbacks and quicker more accurate debugging for your developers!
OverviewBack to top
The Admin logger extension is used to create an admin action log for pages which each admin account has visited and can track admin actions they perform, For example: what values have been entered, changing user information, creating or updating an existing product etc.
A backend actions log serves as a powerful tool for debugging and rolling back specific changes manually, rather than restoring your site based on a backup, and risk losing desired updates in the process.
- General grid to track The Admin's actions – Display a General overall view of all Admin users’ actions performed in the Admin backend actions log
- Detailed view for each action – See detailed information for each specific Admin action, done by each different site Admin.
- Advanced filtering of The Admin's actions – Filter Admin actions log by date, IP, username, action, changed value (like the text in CMS block) or even browser type.
- Manually or automatically delete logs – Store managers can delete the logs manually by selecting the logs they want to delete, or set a time for deleting logs automatically (to not overload the database). They can decide for how many days history logs need to be kept for.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1 2.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Admin Logger Extension Release 19th November 2017