Allow customers to Register or Login using a Social Media account. The Login popup stays on the page providing a better user experience.
OverviewBack to top
Giving customers the option to register or login via social media is an easy way to increase engagement and user experience. One way to do this in Magento® is to add a social login bar extension. The Social Login bar Extension replaces the default login and registration screen in your Magento® store with a popup login box that gives customers the option to register and login using social media accounts on Facebook and Google without navigating away from the store page.
Facebook and Google social login buttons allows customers to easily and quickly register with your Magento® online store, encouraging more users to sign up. In addition, customers are more likely to register with a login popup box, since the ® login module does not navigate away from the page they are viewing.
Each social login option is easily set up with an API key. Choose to enable all social login options or only certain social media accounts through Facebook or Google. This social login extension is a simple way to provide a useful and elegant social media login popup window.
Using the CreativeMinds Social Login Extension
- Simple Installation – Easily add a sleek login and registration popup box to replace the default Magento®login page
- Improved Checkout Experience – Quicken the checkout process to reduce abandoned carts
- Stay on the same page – Allow customers to continue browsing the online store during login/registration
- Higher Engagement – Increase customer engagement while providing easier interface
- Better UEX – Provide better user experience for customers
- Customers can choose default login/registration or social
Social Login Popup Extension for Magento® supports
- Facebook Social Login Button – Customer Facebook login & registration
- Google Social Login Button – Customer Google login & registration
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.2.0 Release 3rd February 2016
Fixed standard registration in popup issue
Fixed double first name (Fb registration)
Added an option in sys/config to change redirect after registration
Version 1.1.0 Release 24th December 2015
Removed Twitter connect from the extension
Extension First Release 20th September 2015