Set shipping restrictions for products based on zip codes, state and country where products can't be delivered. With cart and checkout notifications
OverviewBack to top
Looking for a way to add customized shipping restrictions and limit shipping methods in your Magento store? The CreativeMinds Shipping Restrictions Extension lets you set shipping restrictions for each product in your store. With the shipping restrictions module you can create a list of all banned shipping zip codes, shipping states and shipping countries where products cannot be delivered.
The admin can create specific shipping restrictions for each individual product in their store. These specific shipping restrictions will be shown to buyers before checkout.
Shipping Limit Notifiction
When a user tries to add a shipping address which has restrictions set for one of the products in their cart, they will receive a notification both in the shopping cart itself and in the checkout saying the product has a shipping restriction. This will prevent them from finishing the checkout process with the restricted product and keep restricted goods from being sold.
Adjustable Shipping Restrictions Notifications
The shipping restrictions notifications are shown in two places:
Shipping notification in the shopping cart – When a customer enters their shipping data in the “Estimate shipping and tax” on the shopping cart page, they will receive a shipping restrictions notification in the shipping estimate results and in the list of items in the cart. This shipping notification only appears for items that have shipping restrictions.
Shipping notification during checkout – During the checkout process, the customer will not be able to select a particular shipping method due to breached shipping restrictions and will see the shipping restrictions notice.
Shipping Rules Module Integration with the Multi-Vendor Marketplace
The Shipping Rules extension is the perfect solution for letting marketplace vendors apply shipping restrictions on selected items in their catalog.
It integrates with the Multi-Vendor Marketplace seamlessly. The Admin no longer has to worry if prohibited items will be shipped in their marketplace store!
Using the Shipping Rules Extension for Magento
- Prohibited Product Restrictions – Restrict shipping for any prohibited products
- Pinpoint Restricted Locations – Restrict shipping for certain locations (for example, outside the United States)
- Marketplace Multi-Vendor Integration – Marketplace vendors can restrict items to specific destinations based on shipping parameters
- Set Shipping Country Restrictions – Apply international shipping rules to specific countries for specific items
- Set Shipping State Restrictions– Apply shipping conditions to specific states for specific items
- Shipping Category Restrictions – Restrict shipping delivery of alcohol related products
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.3 6th Aug 2016
Added ability to translate shipping restriction title on shipping method area in cart and checkout
Version 1.0.2 14th July 2016
Fixed warning on product duplication
Version 1.0.1 13th Sep 2016
Fixed showing message for cart item.
Extension First Release 21st July 2016