The Abandoned Cart Recovery extension allows you to build a Magento® cart recovery strategy, that sends email reminders and coupons to registered users and guest accounts who left items in their cart
OverviewBack to top
The Abandoned Cart Recovery Extension by CreativeMinds for Magento®, helps you recover abandoned shopping carts by sending the shopper an abandoned cart email reminder, containing a link to the customer’s shopping cart and an optional Magento® coupon code, giving users an incentive to complete their purchase. Recovering abandoned carts is made easy for shoppers with one-click recovery.
Abandoned cart recovery emails are automated, making it easy for your e-commerce store to send custom cart reminders and recover sales. Admin can also monitor their cart recovery strategy with Monitoring features.
Abandoned cart Monitoring tracks how many cart recovery emails resulted in a sale and when emails were sent.
The abandoned cart extension allows The Admin to customize a cart recovery strategy. All abandoned cart email alerts, including follow-up alerts, will be sent with predefined delays set by the site Admin, who can also define the number of follow-up alerts with a different delay time for each.
- Abandoned Cart Reminders – Send abandoned cart email reminders
- Automatic Abandoned Cart Emails – Abandoned cart emails will be sent automatically when abandoned cart is detected based on your settings
- Registered Users & Guests – Cart recovery works for both logged-in users and guest accounts
- User Session – Once users click on the link sent to them, the cart will be recovered and they will be redirected to the shopping cart page.
- Optional Coupon Codes – Include coupons with defined discount percentage in abandoned cart email messages
- Custom Coupons – Generate coupon codes exclusive for a specific shopping cart
- Coupon Expiration – Customize coupon expiration date
- Multiple Cart Alerts – The Admin can define how many follow-up abandoned cart alerts e-mails are sent
- Increasing Discount – The Admin can send alerts with increasing discounts over time
- HTML Templates – Each alert has it’s own email template that supports HTML
- One-Click Abandoned Cart Recovery – Customers can easily recover abandoned carts with one click
- Abandoned Cart Tracking – Track reminders and recovered carts
- Email Reminder Shortcodes – Email alerts can be customized with a long list of shortcode parameters
- Manage Abandoned Cart Reminders – Enables The Admin to create/edit/delete reminders
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 22.214.171.124 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Extension version 1.0.8 23rd March 2017
fixed inserting variables and widgets in email templates
Extension version 1.0.7 14th Sep 2016
Fixed generating new shopping cart rule with fixed price
Added info about recovery link in email template
Fixed fetching quotes to fetch quotes with more than one product
Extension version 1.0.6 15th April 2016
Fixed the collection filter to send mails only for abandoned carts (attribute is_active = 1), before mails was sent for all carts.
Extension version 1.0.5 15th August 2015
Fixed bug in package
Extension version 1.0.4 18th November 2014
Fixed a security issue
Extension version 1.0.3 11th November 2014