Provide your customers with the ability to return purchased products, and for admin to control returns requests.
OverviewBack to top
The CreativeMinds Product Returns RMA extension allows you to manage a returns system on your store, providing your customer a way to request a return in a simple and easy way. Should a customer or client have some reason to request to return a product they can create a new RMA request from their customer dashboard on your Magento store. Clicking the Create new RMA request brings them to an RMA form which prompts them for all of the necessary details. They can then monitor the status of their RMA request from the customer dashboard as the site admins process the request. Items can be refunded or replaced according to the return policy of the store.
RMA Admin Dashboard
Admin is provided with the tools to control the exchange or return of items sold to customers, ensuring clear way of tracking the item until all transactions are closed.
Customer View of RMA Requests
Customer can track all RMA requests and status updates while being informed of admin approval to his RMA request.
Our RMA Extension (Return Merchandise Authorization) for Magento provides your store the ability to provide the appropriate standards of customer service.
- Easily create a RMA request – Using a RMA form, customer can select the order and the products , customers will choose the request type, package condition, they can attach a file, add a number of words describing the reason for the return, and finally they need to agree with RMA policy.
- Non logged Users RMA Request Form – The store admin to can decide if to allow guests to create RMA requests, the only data needed from a guest is the order ID and email address.
- Partial return per order – If the order contains several items, the customer can select the item/s they wish to return.
- Create RMA request from the store backend – Store admin can easily create a RMA request on behalf of a customer from the admin dashboard.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.2 13th April 2017
RMA created admin notification
RMA status changes.
Version 1.0.1 23rd March 2017
Fixed fatal error on credit memo creation
Added email configuration
Added admin notification when new request created
Product Return RMA Extension Release 8th Feb 2017