Quickly edit order info without having to create a new order. Edit the order status, shipping&payment methods, add/remove products, and more.
OverviewBack to top
The Edit Order extension is the perfect solution for editing an existing order without creating a new one. With our order editor for Magento, you can quickly edit order items, shipping & payment methods, order status, and more without needing to cancel an order. Save time and keep your orders organised by avoiding having to recreate and possibly duplicate orders when minor details need to be changed. True Edit Orders adds controls on the order page beside each section to allow the Admin to directly edit the section information where they couldn't before. Small mistakes can result in a big waste of time, True Edit Orders was designed to tackle these small but annoying and costly mistakes.
Adding new items to an existing order, changing the quantity or even deleting an item can be easily done.
Tracking Order Changes
When editing an order using the True Edit Orders Extension a note is automatically created and added to the order notes for better order tracking. Our extension automatically creates an order note annotating for the changes made, including user, date & time stamp. Our extension also allows users to add order notes manually.
If you’re looking for a way to quickly edit existing order without the hassle of canceling and creating new order, the True Edit Orders extension is the perfect solution.
Using the True Edit Orders Module
The True Edit Orders extension saves the admin time by allowing them to quickly edit existing order information directly from the order details page, including:
- Billing and shipping addresses
- Payment methods
- Shipping method
- Order Item price
- Tax class
- Update order item quantity
- Add or remove order items
- Change order status
- And more!
Saving Order Changes
After editing and order and clicking 'save', the True Edit Orders extension sends an order notification to other systems that the order has been updated.
Edit Order Archiving
True Edit Orders extension includes an Order Archive module which is built it and comes with the extension. The order Archive includes the ability to archive orders in bulk, Restore archived orders in bulk, auto archive based on order date and autoarchive based on order status.
Adding Authorize.net CIM Module
Adding Authorize.net CIM module provides the functionality for customers to save their credit card and use it in future purchases, by creating and storing the customer profile on Authorize.Net secure servers. Adding the CIM functionality module to the True Edit Orders extension will automatically re-authorize the credit card for the additional amount of a new order.
Using the True Edit Orders Extension
- Edit Order in Magento– Easily manage order information
- Edit Order without Canceling– Make changes in existing order or duplicate order
- Order Notes– Add notes and comments to order
- Order Manager– Improve admin order management process
- Order Archive– Ability to archive and restore order
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 4.2.12 from 21st Aug 2017
- New feature to edit account information of the order
- Fixed acl permission, added a new resource to edit the order
Version 4.2.10 from 14th April 2017
- Fixed incorrect status values in comments section
Version 4.2.9 from 16th Jan 2017
- Replaced fixed value with correct one taken from order model for recalculateShippingRates method
Version 4.2.8 from 15th Dec 2016
- Update comment section in order view – currency fixes and remove unnecessary text
Version 4.2.7 from 7th Dec 2016
- Added option to edit already invoiced/shipped items – warning: Order totals are not recalculated for such edits
Version 4.2.5 from 17th Nov 2016
- Fixed configurable products compatibility
- Restrict access to remove or decrease qty of already invoiced/shipped items
Version 4.2.5 from 14th Oct 2016
- New feature allows to define custom tax percent for items and for shipping methdos
- Fixed improvement of loading new items to the order
- Fixed multiple currency price issue
Version 4.2.2 from 14th Sep 2016
- Added fixes to tax and price calculations for the different store configuration
Extension Release 22nd May 2016