Allow customers to forward purchases to someone else. During checkout, customers are asked to fill out payer info to notify them to pay or approve.
OverviewBack to top
Our Order Approval Manager gives customers a way to complete an order before actually paying for it and forward the purchase to someone else for approval and payment. During the checkout process the customer will be asked to fill out information about the person who will pay for the order. This is a great way for B2B Ecommerce sites to provide the ability for companies or employees to create orders and send them to the responsible manager or accounting department to pay. After the order is created the payer gets notified and recieve a link to complete the order or cancel it. Payer can also edit the cart content, remove or add items.
Admin Dashboard for Managing Pending Order
Order is created in pending mode, and is visible under a separate section in the Magento admin dashboard.
Using the Order Approval Manager Extension for Magento, you can:
- Approval Ordering Process – Provide companies with the ability to approve orders before purchasing.
- Support Non Paying Customers – If the person who use the product is not the person who pays for it, this extension is the way to provide the ability to support submitting the order without making an actual payent..
- Complete the B2B process – B2B process requires different payment process than a regular B2C store. Each purchase needs to get approved and usually the person who needs the product is not the person who pays for it, this extension fully support this process
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.1 from 24th April 2017
- Fixed fatal error when order is created in admin
- Fixed product table in email notification sent to payer
Order Approval Manager Extension Release 8th Feb 2017