Create sleek, responsive FAQ pages with question categories & subcategories. Search FAQ pages with autofill search to find exactly what you need.
OverviewBack to top
On any ecommerce site, it’s common for customers to have questions before buying a product or after purchasing. Answering the same questions over and over can be frustrating and time consuming for customer service teams. The Fancy FAQ extension offers very user friendly menu options in the Admin panel for adding and modifying questions that will appear in the front End FAQ section of the website.
The Category and Subcategory editor options are simple and easy to use, leading the admin to having a thorough FAQ section up and running on their website in no time. Visitors to the website will be pleased with the attractive appearance of the FAQ section and the Autocomplete search that makes finding answers to their questions no longer than it needs to be, and can help customers who are unsure of the question they need to ask to start to tackle their problem
Customized FAQ Page
Create a customized FAQ page with all frequently asked questions using the Magento Questions and Answers extension. The FAQ page can be updated continuesly to address your customers questions and concerns.
FAQ Autocomplete Search Module
Our Fancy FAQ module allows admin to save customer service time by displaying customized FAQ on an organized page with categories and sub-categories, an autocomplete search box, and responsive design.
Adding and Editng FAQ Questions
With our FAQ Extension for Magento, admin will be able to easily create a simple FAQ page, manage questions and answers in the admin panel, and set up categories for this FAQ page.
Admin can choose which question categories to show first in order to highlight featured categories
Using the Fancy FAQ Extension for Magento®:
- Customized FAQ Page – Create a sleek and customized FAQ page in your Magento® ecommerce store
- Easily manage FAQ Page – Manage questions, answers and categories from the Magento®admin panel
- Search FAQ – Search questions and answers in an auto-complete search box
- Reduce Customer Support Load – Customers can find answers to product FAQ without contacting customer service
- FAQ Knowledgebase Extension – Creates a self-service knowledge base available 24/7
- FAQ Categories – Group questions and answers into categories and sub-categories
- Responsive FAQ Extension – Fully responsive and beautiful design
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.1 from 19th May 2017
- Integrated licensing package
- Changed extension scope name
- Fixed deleting single question from list view
Extension First Release 20th September 2015