Have your Magento site handle multiple dropshippers, allowing you to manage and track your products, orders and shipments using a separate dashboard on the Magento site.
OverviewBack to top
The Multi Vendor DropShipping Extension for Magento® offers robust multi-vendor dropship capabilities in a lean, easy to use module. If you’re looking for a way to sell products from multiple vendors, without needing to maintain inventory, the Multi Vendor DropShipping extension is your solution. With this dropship integration, vendors can ship their products directly to the customer, eliminating shipping hassle and saving time for the shop owner.
The Multi Vendor DropShipping extension also comes with basic multi-vendor store functionality, Allowing vendors to add or edit products on the frontend, view orders, and track sales.
What is DropShipping:
With DropShipping you don’t have to worry about keeping stock, labeling, and shipping. Instead, when you sell a product on your site, you actually purchase the item from a third party (wholesaler or manufacturer) and have it shipped directly to the customer. If you are a startup or an entrepreneur looking to start an online store and sell products without needing to maintain inventory then DropShipping could be your answer. Dropshipping is an awesome option for startups or small business owners who don’t have inventory space, can’t handle shipping management, or delivery of items.
- Drop Shipping– Ship products directly from supplier to customer
- Multi-Vendor Capabilities– Gives vendors the ability to manage their orders
- Add Product– Vendors can add their products on the front-end of the Magento store
- Product Description– Vendors can add their own product descriptions
- Customize Price– When adding a product, suppliers can choose the price
- Admin Approval– The admin has the ability to approve vendor products before they go live
- Shipping Method– Vendors can offer multiple shipping methods for customers to choose from at checkout
- Shipping Price– Vendors can customize shipping prices for different delivery methods
- Order Packing Slip– Vendors can print a packing slip with order details for shipping
- Vendor Product Dashboard– Suppliers can view a grid of all uploaded products and see if they were approved by the admin
- Vendor Order Dashboard– Vendors can see what orders are complete and which need to be shipped
- Vendor Notifications– Vendors can receive notifications when a product is ordered or approved by the admin
- Sales Reporting– Vendors can easily track sales performance
- Improve Multi-Vendor Management– Gives vendors capabilities to improve order flow while retaining the admin capabilities
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 18.104.22.168 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2
- Stability: Stable Build
Extension version 1.0.1 Release 24th Feb 2017