The Custom Menu Navigation extension lets you add, edit, or remove custom navigation menus on CMS pages in your online store.
OverviewBack to top
The Custom Menu Navigation Extension is the perfect solution for creating advanced menus to optimize store navigation. This custom menu extension lets you add, edit, or remove navigation menus on CMS pages (static pages created from the admin panel) in your online store. Help users finding exactly what they want, when they want.
The extension allows you to add a custom navigation menu to the About Us page with links (URLs) directed to other CMS pages or any other pages on the site. This creates a navigation bar on virtually any CMS page, in four different possible locations on the page. Using this responsive custom navigation menu extension to create custom menus on your store can greatly increase shoppers’ ability to navigate your online store and find exactly what they’re looking for.
Improving your Store Navigation
This navigation menu module provides an easy and useful solution that lets the admin add advanced menus to your store CMS pages. Good e-commerce store navigation is key to a successful store with increased sales.
- Multiple Navigation Menus- Add and edit multiple custom menus on CMS pages
- Better Site Navigation- Link multiple pages and customize navigation menu labels
- Menu Management- Manage CMS page navigation menus
- Navigation Menu Content- Easily add multiple menu links to navigation menus
- No Coding Required- Create custom menus without coding- perfect for non-developers
- Navigation Menu Layouts- 4 options to locate the menu on a page: left vertical, right vertical, top horizontal, bottom horizontal
- Easy to Use- Easily enable/disable navigation menus
Using the Advanced Navigation Menu Extension
- Navigation menu – Add or edit a custom navigation menu on any CMS page
- Choose where menu appears – Customize navigation menu location on the CMS page
- Support sub menu – Create a sub-menu to connect multiple content pages
- Customize menu – Add different menus to different pages or groups of content pages
- Easy installation – Easily add custom menus to CMS pages without changing code or layout files- perfect for non-developers!
- Simple management – Manage all sub-menus on your store
- Better User Experience – Make navigation easier for your shoppers
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.6 1.6.1 188.8.131.52 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Version 1.0.1 30th November 2015
Fixed ordering of the link, position with higher number is on the bottom now