OverviewBack to top
Clik2pay is a fast and secure way for customers to pay on-line, directly from their bank account. Clik2pay puts a customer and merchant friendly layer on top of the Interac e-Transfer® service, which is supported by all major financial institutions in Canada. There is no need for customers to download an app or register to pay with Clik2pay. Clik2pay removes friction and complexity for the 40%+ Canadians who qualify for limited or no credit or simply prefer to pay with debit. Payment is simple, with just a few clicks.
Clik2pay payments are guaranteed in real time, with no chargebacks. Transaction fees are significantly lower than other online payment methods. With end-to-end payment tracking, real-time notifications and status, and a complete settlement file, Clik2pay is swiftly becoming a preferred payment method.
Clik2pay was founded in 2018 and is led by a team with deep business and technology expertise in payments, digital banking, and telecoms. Our company, Foghorn Payments Inc. enables payment processing services for businesses. Our passion is to continue to improve how people pay – and how businesses are paid! See www.clik2pay.com for details.
Account & Pricing:
You must sign up for a Clik2pay account and get the API details. Please visit https://clik2pay.com/contact/ or email email@example.com to speak with our sales team. The account will not be created during extension installation.
Clik2pay offers a variety of merchant service plans based on the transaction volume. Monthly service fees may apply, depending on the selected plan. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Clik2pay is a direct-from-account payment method utilizing the Interac e-Transfer® platform.
- Customers enter their Name and email address and/or phone number on the Checkout page of the merchant's Magento server. The site passes the data to Clik2pay API.
- Clik2pay redirects the customers to their financial institution web page and passes the relevant transactional information via API. The customer enters their banking username/password on the secure bank site.
- Clik2pay payment method is out of scope for PCI regulations, as it's not based on payment cards. No SAQ is required.
- Clik2pay does not store any customer information on the Magento server.
- Fewer clicks: Customer clicks Clik2pay link. Selects bank. Confirms payment.
- Familiar process: Based on the Interac® e-Transfer service.
- Fast payment: Real time payment and payment notification.
- Fast settlement: Next business day.
- Easy reconciliation: Complete settlement file, with transaction data.
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
20 January, 2023
Extensions, Payments & Security, Payment Integration
Open Software License 3.0 (OSL-3.0)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
- Initial Release.
- Interac Payment Module.
- Allow payment by logging into the bank account.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor