OverviewBack to top
PAQATO is a service provider for personalised shipping communication and shipment tracking, headquartered in Münster, Germany. It can pass on the communication about the various shipping steps of an order to the customer personally and automatically, via email, SMS, WhatsApp or push notification. PAQATO is cloud-based and gives online retailers and also their customers full transparency on the shipping route.
To connect Magento 2 to PAQATO REST API, the extension PAQATO Connect is required.
PAQATO Connect enables the automated transfer of orders from the Magento 2 to PAQATO. The basis for the service are shop orders, which have to be exported depending on several criteria such as order status and more. Currently supported languages are german and english.
By configuring PAQATO Connect, you can select which order status, shipping methods and payment methods will be transferred to PAQATO. The transfer starts as soon as an order matches the configured parameter.
The order status can be divided in Pending, Proscessing, Suspected Fraud, Complete, Closed, Canceled and On Hold or other customized Magento order status.
Supported shipping methods are DHL Paket and Returns, DHL Express and Swiss Post.
All payment methods out of the Magento Shop will be automaticaly detected and can be choosen.
Account and pricing
An additional PAQATO account is required, and additional fees apply. The account is not created during extension installation. To create an Account please visit the signup page. For more details please visit the company payment page.
- Interface between the service provider PAQATO and Magento 2
- Individual configuration which status should be transferred to PAQATO
- Configuration depending on order status, payment methods and shipping methods
- Supports all inside Magento configurated payment methods
- Supported shipping methods: DHL Paket and Returns, DHL Express and Swiss Post
- Languages: german, english
Why PAQATO Connect for Magento 2?
- Ease to use in the backend
- Installation and configuration without any programming knowledge
- One-time payment plan without monthly charges
- Professional and personal support by certified Magento developers and Magento solution partner
For Magento shop owners
- Automated integration of order transfers to paqato
- No customized development required
- Simple installation and easy to use in the backend
- Reduction of work in costumer service because of automated procedures
- Just-in-time information about their order or returns
- Comprehensive costumer experience
PAQATO Connect is an extension of clever+zoeger gmbh.
We offer services around Magento, e-commerce, performance and hosting since 2008. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Mail us at email@example.com
Phone number: +49 821 - 49 82 66 88 (Germany)
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Adobe Commerce platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.4 (current)
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.4 (current)
07 October, 2022
Extensions, Shipping & Fulfillment, Order Management (OMS)
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Adobe Commerce that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.4
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.4
- Stability: Stable Build
# Release Notes - PAQATO Connect
# 1.6.4 (05.10.2022)
* **FIX** correct Marketplace composer.json
# 1.6.3 (28.09.2022)
* **FIX** Prevent Error when we have no company
# 1.6.2 (16.09.2022)
* **FIX** Change to PAQATO Lib 1.1.4
# 1.6.1 (09.09.2022)
* **FIX** Problem with Logging in Magento 2.4.4
# 1.6.0 (02.09.2022)
* **FEATURE** Magento Marketplace Compatibility
* **FEATURE** Magento 2.4.5 Compatibility
# 1.5.0 (16.08.2022)
* Increase size of id column in database table
* File structure changed to to new marketplace structure
* New CZ Base requirements
# 1.4.1 (11.03.2022)
* improved debug logging
# 1.4.0 (01.12.2021)
+ Added possibility to overwrite Paqato credentials for selected shipping methods via configuration.
## 1.3.0 (01.12.2021)
+ Added carrier/method code mapping for swisspost
## 1.2.0 (07.10.2021)
* transfer DHL Express to PAQATO
## 1.0.0 (04.11.2020)
* Release Version created
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Adobe Commerce developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor