A multi-store compatible XML or JSON REST API which will return all Filterable Product Attributes.
OverviewBack to top
Are you are looking for a quick, easy-to-install solution to retrieve all product attribute data? This extension provides all you need to make your own! Product Filters API gives you a single URL that returns all the data you need to easily create a custom product filter page. This extension was created as part of a ReactJS frontend integration for a Magento 2 site.
Product Filters API returns all of the product attribute filter data as an XML or JSON object. Using a simple REST call you can retrieve all of the data needed to develop your own filterable product navigation. The extension follows best practice, once installed requires no further setup.
- A Single API endpoint.
- Easy Installation.
- Retrieve all data for Filterable Product Attributes and their Options.
- Returns Easy to traverse XML / JSON objects.
- Multistore compatible.
- You can use the "fields" parameters to select only the data you want to retrieve.
Using This Query:
- Example XML file with all fields: product-filters.xml
- Example JSON file with all fields: product-filters.json
Using Fields Modifier:
This extension is quite straight forward and simple to setup. The user guide is here: Product Filter API - Userguide.pdf
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce using on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Release. Happy New Year!
Contains an endpoint which returns the requested product filters.