OverviewBack to top
Are you are looking for a quick, easy-to-install solution to retrieve all product attribute data? This extension provides all you need to make your own! Product Filters API gives you a single URL that returns all the data you need to easily create a custom product filter page. This extension was created as part of a ReactJS frontend integration for a Magento 2 site.
Product Filters API returns all of the product attribute filter data as an XML or JSON object. Using a simple REST call you can retrieve all of the data needed to develop your own filterable product navigation. The extension follows best practice, once installed requires no further setup.
- A Single API endpoint.
- Easy Installation.
- Retrieve all data for Filterable Product Attributes and their Options.
- Returns Easy to traverse XML / JSON objects.
- Multistore compatible.
- You can use the "fields" parameters to select only the data you want to retrieve.
Using This Query:
- Example XML file with all fields: product-filters.xml
- Example JSON file with all fields: product-filters.json
Using Fields Modifier:
This extension is quite straight forward and simple to setup. The user guide is here: Product Filter API - Userguide.pdf
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
Commerce on prem (EE): 2.3
Commerce on Cloud (ECE): 2.3
04 February, 2020
Extensions, Content & Customizations, Product Content
Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari, Edge, IE
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on prem (EE) : 2.3
- Compatible with Commerce on Cloud (ECE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Initial Release. Happy New Year!
Contains an endpoint which returns the requested product filters.
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor