PCI Compliant saved credit cards with Paypal reference transactions
Other Extensions by Classy Llama
OverviewBack to top
PayPal is one of the world's largest and most trusted online payment providers. Credit Card Tokenization enhances Magento's native integration with PayPal. Allowing customers to save and re-use credit card information saves them a ton of hassle and makes checkout a quicker, more streamlined experience. But if you're a merchant, you know that storing sensitive payment information on your own server also carries risk and requires robust infrastructure that complies with advanced PCI standards.
With our extension, you can use your PayPal payment integration to offer a polished saved card experience to the customer without taking on the burden of storing payment data yourself, since the process makes use of tokenization to reference payment info stored in PayPal. Tokenization makes several other convenient features possible as well, such as the ability to reference a previous order's credit card when creating new orders in the admin.
Use of this extension's features requires a PayPal merchant account, which carries its own fees. Explore your options for credit card processing with PayPal.
Saved Credit Card
- Customers can save their credit card information during the checkout process and then use the same credit card on future orders.
- Our solution is fully PCI Compliant since it stores a secure token as a reference transaction to the credit card data. Credit card data is not actually stored on the web site.
- Billing agreements are now available with Payflow Pro integration.
- Billing agreements can be created during Express Checkout even for guest or registering customers, for use with the new admin order management features.
Admin Order Management
- When viewing an order, admins have the option to select "New Order from this Payment." This option allows the same PayPal billing agreement or credit card used on the previous order to be charged on the new order.
- The ability to re-charge the previous PayPal billing agreement or credit card is also available when performing a re-order or editing an order.
- To better facilitate the use of the "New Order from this Payment" feature, the admin interface can now be used to create guest orders.
What are PayPal Billing Agreements?
Billing Agreements allow you to bill customers at regular intervals.
Set up payments for dues, subscriptions, installments, and more.
- Automatically bill customers at specified intervals.
- Use automated notifications and reporting to manage billing status.
- Customers can complete transactions without leaving your app, game, or website.
Supported PayPal Solutions
The features of this module are available for Magento integrations with the following PayPal solutions:
- Payments Pro
- Payments Advanced
- Payflow Pro
- Payflow Link
- Express Checkout (Billing Agreement features only)
Please note that you must contact your PayPal representative to enable reference transaction support on your PayPal account in order to use this extension.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1
- Compatible with EE: 1.10 1.11 1.11.1 1.12 1.13 1.13.1 1.14 1.14.1
- Stability: Stable Build
CLS_Paypal 1.1.12 (9/4/2015)
[FIXED] Date handling bug when saving last used date of saved credit card
CLS_Paypal 1.1.11 (6/19/2015)
[CHANGED] Moved doc files to root directory
CLS_Paypal 1.1.10 (5/19/2015)
[CHANGED] Minor template and method changes to match core codebase
CLS_Paypal 1.1.9 (10/16/2014)
[FIXED] Support for saved credit card in admin
[FIXED] Guest billing agreement sign-up in PayFlow Express, due to collision with Bill Me Later
CLS_Paypal 1.1.8 (9/15/2014)
[FIXED] Fixed minor style issue with responsive theme
CLS_Paypal 1.1.7 (8/8/2014)
[ADDED] Notifications about PayPal reference transaction configuration in System Config
[FIXED] Made sure saved credit card options don't show when not actually logged in with Persistent Cart
[FIXED] Bug with the way saved credit card options are filtered by expiration
CLS_Paypal 1.1.6 (7/7/2014)
[CHANGED] Re-formatted README
[CHANGED] Modified the way info code is retrieved
CLS_Paypal 1.1.5 (5/30/2014)
[FIXED] Fixed install script to properly support table prefixes
CLS_Paypal 1.1.4 (5/13/2014)
[FIXED] Send invoice number with PayFlow reference transactions to avoid duplicate invoice issue
CLS_Paypal 1.1.3 (5/12/2014)
[CHANGED] Modifications to accommodate new code changes in CE 1.9/EE 1.14
CLS_Paypal 1.1.2 (4/18/2013)
[FIXED] Fixed system.xml verisign node, which was causing config to vanish for certain countries
CLS_Paypal 1.1.1 (4/5/2013)
[CHANGED] Minor changes to Connect package file
CLS_Paypal 1.1.0 (3/28/2013)
[ADDED] Backward compatibility through Magento 1.5/1.10
CLS_Paypal 1.0.9 (3/25/2014)
[FIXED] Fixed API inheritance issue introduced with Magento 188.8.131.52/184.108.40.206, which broke PayFlow billing agreements
CLS_Paypal 1.0.8 (3/19/2014)
[ADDED] Implemented support for "Previously Used" methods when re-ordering in admin
[FIXED] Fixed issue with currency conversion in Payments Pro
CLS_Paypal 1.0.7 (3/18/2014)
[FIXED] Changes to meta files to be in line with current extension packager and standard modman workflow
CLS_Paypal 1.0.6 (2/5/2014)
[CHANGED] Removed packages and made changes to be compatible with separate packager script
CLS_Paypal 1.0.5 (1/22/2014)
[FIXED] Bugs with multi-address checkout
CLS_Paypal 1.0.4 (10/23/2013)
[FIXED] Fixed bugs in orderstored and customerstored methods when
enabled for a specific website
CLS_Paypal 1.0.0 (07/01/2013)