This extension helps to manage and add new customer attributes on the customer registration page and customer account edit.
Other Extensions by Clarion Technologies
OverviewBack to top
This extension helps to manage and add new customer attributes on the customer registration page and customer account edit settings. Newly added attributes are shown in the additional info section of the customer registration page. Customer attributes are used to collect additional customer information. This extension is also used to update existing customers attribute values. The admin user needs to add customer attributes from the back end. Admin user can manage this extension by using "Admin Panel > Stores > Attributes > Customer".
Admin users can create attributes of type text field, text area, date, yes/no, multiple select and drop down. By using this extension, the admin user can not update or delete system customer attributes. Admin users can manage sorting of customer attributes on the customer registration page and edit account page, and can apply input validation rules for text field attributes. Admin users can also assign default values for customer attributes, and make customer attributes required. Only user defined customer attributes can be deleted by the admin, not system attributes.
How It Works
- On the Admin menu, select "Admin Panel > Stores > Attributes > Customer". It will show list of system and custom attributes.
- Click on Button "Add New Attribute"
- Complete the Attribute Properties such as attribute input type and attribute label.
- Complete the Storefront Properties. Choose the forms where the attribute will be used options include customer registration, customer account edit.
- When complete, click the Save Attribute button.
- Newly added attributes are shown in the addition info section of the customer registration.
- Easy to use
- Easy to use
- Customer attributes can be enabled / disabled on the customer registration, customer account edit and manage customers in admin.
- Admin user can apply sorting order to customer attributes on the front end.
- Admin user can apply input validation for text field customer attributes.
- Admin user can set default value for the customer attributes.
- Admin user can add attributes of type text, text area, date, yes/no, multiple select and drop down.
- Admin user can edit/delete user defined customer attributes.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 2.0 2.1
- Stability: Stable Build
First stable release 1.0.0 of extension Manage Customer Attribute.