OverviewBack to top
The Maintenance Notice extension for Magento 2 by CHK allows you to display a custom maintenance page on your storefront rather than showing the default Magento maintenance notice page. It is always good to let your visitors get informed about any downtime because of the maintenance or upgrading of the site along with the expected time for a smoother user experience.
The extension enables you to display a 'Maintenance Page' to your Magento store by adding a background image of your choice to inform your visitors that your site is down for maintenance. The extension is a perfect fit for putting it on your Magento storefront while updating your site as it helps to keep your visitors engaged and updated. With the help of this extension, I Magento developer CHK also makes sure that the admin can also able to customize store pages according to their requirements and display newsletter, countdown timer, social links, and contact us options in the background.
- Allows bypassing the IP addresses, thereby accessing the storefront.
- Subscribe to Newsletter
- Customize Newsletter by choosing a custom template provided by the admin panel
- Allows adding the “Contact Us” button.
- Social media icons are easy to configure by adding links to their respective social media in the admin panel
- Set the maintenance notice on predefined date and time
- Notify users on disabling the maintenance notice
- Allows displaying a countdown timer
- Auto disables the maintenance notice when the timer ends
- It allows you to upload background images of your choice
- Disable the plugin when not in use
- Free Support and Updates
Technical SpecificationsBack to top
Magento platform compatibility
Open Source (CE): 2.3
13 August, 2020
Extensions, Marketing, Email Marketing, Marketing Automation, Advertising
Quality ReportBack to top
All tests were conducted on the latest versions of Magento that existed for the compatible release lines at the moment of the extension submission. Latest versions of all other software were used, as applicable.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with Open Source (CE): 2.3
Stability: Stable Build
The first version of the Magento 2 Maintenance Mode extension developed by CHK
SupportBack to top
The best place to start if you need help with a specific extension is to contact the developer. All Magento developers have both a contact email and a support email listed.Contact Vendor