Delete Order module allows Administrators to delete their unwanted orders from the admin. Admin will also be able to delete their orders from the sales grid and order view page.
OverviewBack to top
Delete Order module allows Administrators to delete their unused orders from the admin. The admin user just needs to enable the extension from the admin configuration and after that, the admin will be able to delete their orders from the sales grid using the mass action and order view page, also adding ACL to manage permissions.
Admin users need to log in with Magento Admin. If the admin has permission to delete an order, then the admin will able to delete the order by clicking on the delete button on the order view page. It also has a feature to delete mass orders in the order grid. Hence, no need to delete individual orders, select unwanted orders and select delete action from the mass action drop-down option and click on submit. After submitting delete order confirmation popup will appear then after confirming from the user, it will delete order and order related entity from the system.
By using Delete Order, the order will be deleted and related data will also be deleted from the database; hence it will not consume unwanted space in the system.
- Safe solution to delete Magento orders.
- Allow removing single, multiple or all orders simultaneously.
- Manage permission from the Magento role.
- Enable/Disable extension feature.
- Configuration to choose order status to allow delete operation.
- Easy to install with default Magento extension installation.
- Easy to configure from the back-end.
Report a deleted order so the admin will able to find who deleted a record and on which date.
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with Open Source (CE) : 2.3
- Stability: Stable Build
Compatible with CE: 2.2
Compatible with CE: 2.3