Checkout.com is an international provider of online payment solutions. We support 150+ currencies and access to all international cards and popular local payment methods.
OverviewBack to top
Checkout.com is an international provider of online payment solutions. We support 150+ currencies and access to all international cards and popular local payment methods. With the fastest charge response time in the industry, Checkout.com gives you the ability to process transactions in under one second. You benefit from better approval rates, broader payment acceptance, and happier customers.
The Checkout.com Payments extension for Magento is a free extension that allows shop owners to process online payments through the Checkout.com Payment Gateway.
This extension is an integration of Checkout.com and adds to your checkout the ability to accept all major credit and debit cards, as well as local payment methods such as Sofort, iDeal, PayPal, ApplePay, Google Pay, Boleto and more.
It can handle 3D Secure payments and can work together Checkout.com's risk prevention engine to flag transactions for manual review.
Account & Pricing
Go to Checkout.com and create a merchant account to receive payment through Checkout.com. Then, connect your Checkout.com account with your Magento store through an API key.
Checkout.com uses the Interchange++ model. No minimums and no contract required. Pricing is based on your transaction volume and history.
Other payment processing models are 2.9% + $0.30, but not ours. Interchange++ is a payment processing fee structure that standardizes the commissions collected by card issuers such as Visa and Mastercard. The amount varies based on card type, the customer's issuing bank, merchant location, and other parameters.
Interchange++ allows Checkout.com to pass the fees charged by card brands directly through to you. We charge a single, consistent mark-up that never changes, so you know exactly what you’re paying. You can have the confidence that there are no hidden fees in your Checkout.com invoice. You always know what you’ll be charged.
- No setup fees
- No account maintenance fees
- No surprise fees
- Dedicated account management and service
- Risk and fraud management tools included
- Integrated with all major shopping carts
Contact us at https://www.checkout.com/
You can choose between 4 payment modes:
- Checkout.JS - Payments are processed from a Lightbox Popup at the checkout without leaving the shop. 100% customisable on colours and logo and includes support for local payments.
- Frames.JS - For a better customer experience, the payment form is embedded and shoppers complete payments without leaving your website.
- Checkout.JS Hosted - Shoppers are redirected from your website to Checkout.com's hosted page to complete payments.
- PCI Version - Only for PCI DSS compliant merchants that have the ability to process card details directly.
All solutions are cross-browser and cross-device compatible and can accept online payments from all major credit cards, including 3D Secure handling. Checkout.JS and Checkout.JS Hosted offers, in addition, many of the most popular Alternative Payment methods used around the world.
Contact us at www.checkout.com to create your account and know our prices.
- Customisation: All payment modes are customisable, you can add your brand's logo and colours.
- Save cards: allow your customers to choose whether to save their tokenised cards or not for future orders.
- 3D secure support.
- All major credit cards + Alternative and Local payments.
- Take orders over the phone by filling the card details from Magento's backend.
- And all Checkout.com's features: Risk options, full and partial refunds, delayed capture, flag transactions, reconciliation reports, etc.
As PCI-DSS compliant level 1, Checkout.com manages all sensitive credit card data for you. This means you don't need to deal with PCI certifications in order to use it. Sensitive card details don't get passed through your server as they are collected by Checkout.com in a Lightbox, Frame or Hosted redirect depending on the payment mode chosen.
All Payment modes store non-sensitive data of customers in Magento's backend, such as full name, email, shipping details and orders history, so you can easily keep track of your customers and sales. It also allows your customers to save their tokenised cards on your server for further payments without the need of filling the checkout form again.
Contact us at https://www.checkout.com/
Release NotesBack to top
- Compatible with CE: 1.3 1.4 22.214.171.124 1.4.2 1.5 1.6 1.6.1 126.96.36.199 1.7 1.8 1.8.1 1.9 1.9.1 1.9.2 1.9.3
- Stability: Stable Build
2.4.2 released on 25 May 2018
Fix quotes handling in address field in hosted solution
Fix quotes in address bug
2.4.1 released on 4 Apr 2018
Add localisation to Hosted and Checkout.js solutions
Add subtitle to Hosted and Checkout.js solutions
Bug fixes and improvements
Rename embedded solution to Frames